Wow, what a freaking waste of time!

Nothing to review this week. "WELL THEN WHAT THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN DOING, SCREW?!"
-I've previewed all the titles that really interested me this season, Yumekui Merry, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, and Gosick, and all of them are fantastic, but I have to wait until all episodes are released before I go on a binge. I've been leafing through Hourou Musuko, which is another title airing this season that I had some interest in, but since the manga is still going I think I'll pass on the anime. Besides, I think I'm well past where it's likely going to end.
-Still watching Heartcatch Precure, at 30 of 49. Fine, fine, Sunshine's a bit of a spotlight-stealing Sue, but she's still not nearly as bad as Shiny Luminous. Am I detecting hints that Cure Moonlight may not be as "done for" as we've been led to believe, or is it just me?
-Working my way through Yu Yu Hakusho. The Dark Tournament arc is a bit of a slog, IMO, and I can't wait to get to the episodes I missed so I can (maybe (possibly (depends on my mood))) skip over it.
-Finally found uploads of Corrector Yui after nigh-on 2 years of searching, but the person who's uploaded them only has 19 of the 26 episodes so far and I'm both hesitant to keep watching in case I run out before the rest go up and scared that if I don't they'll be taken down before I have a chance to watch more.
-Watched the first Pretty Cure All Stars: DX movie. The first half was getting all the previous Pretty Cure teams together in one place to fight one crazy powerful bad guy while the second half was one big, long, awesome fight scene. And because of the movie, I now know I will NEVER touch Yes! Precure 5, because Coco and Nuts have quite possibly the most annoying voices ever put onto a Cute Thing, and they are plot important characters, which means I'd have to listen to them every single episode. But Nagisa and Honoka got a moment of awesome, which pleased me greatly, and some of the translations were laughably terrible, with such gems as "That girl is...! ~nuts" and "Servants of Darkness, return to where you came from!" being translated as "Servants of Darkness, go back to your house!", at which I lol'd. There was a scene where they obviously encouraged audience participation in the theater. I really don't have much to say about the movie itself, other than that it was both lulzy and entertaining, and that's really all I wanted or expected of it.
-Been playing a lot of Disgaea DS. Raising an archer from lv. 5 to lv. 19 in the course of a single map is fun.
And... that's about it.

Comments